Summer Pet Photo Competition
Quite simply we would love to see your pet as his/her mischievous, happy self, enjoying the summer. We are looking photos of your pets doing whatever they enjoy the most.
Entry is FREE
For your chance to win £250 worth of goodies for your pet, all you need to do is upload your favorite photo along with up to 100 words about the pet. Give us an idea of your pet’s age, personality, what they love doing and what they mean to your family.
There will be three categories
Small furriers such as rabbits, hamsters, Guinea pigs
Three photos from each of the categories will be chosen to go through to the public vote.
You will be able to vote for your favorites for one week from Monday 22nd August for one week up until the 29th August with the winners being announced on 1st September 2016.
Follow the links above or go to the Photo Competitions section in the main menu to see the entrants and add your own.
Rules of the competition:
- The competition will close at midnight on Sunday 21st August 2016.
- The competition is open to anyone, except employees or Wangford Veterinary Clinic and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The judge’s decision is final and binding on entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Photos must be submitted digitally.
- There is no limit to the number of photos submitted.
- All photos must come with a description and the name of the pet and the person who is submitting the photo.
- The submitter of the photo must be the copyright owner.
- Photos must not have been taken by a professional photographer.
- Wangford Veterinary Clinic, reserve the right to use any of the entrants photographs for any purpose.
- The winning photos will be displayed on the Wangford Veterinary Clinic Competition website from 1st September 2016.