We would ask you to:
* Please don't enter the practice more than 5 minutes before your appointment.
* Please remember just one adult allowed to accompany each pet please.
* Please observe sensible and considerate social distancing at all times.
* Please continue to wear a face covering at all times on our premises and adhere to social distancing guidelines. observe
* Please use hand hygiene stations when entering the building.
* Please let us know if you or any family/household members are self-isolating or experience any symptoms of COVID 19 please DO NOT visit the practice, and phone to reschedule or to make alternative arrangements for your pet to be seen. Wangford Veterinary Practice is now able to offer the majority of our usual services to keep your pets healthy and happy.
Alongside our work consulting in person at Wangford Vets, we can occasionally, in some circumstances offer a telephone consultation for a check –up or a non-urgent appointments but they have their limitations and an in person appointment is always preferable.
We are again able to offer vaccinations and it is very important that our pet’s vaccinations do not lapse. Pet Health Club six monthly health checks may also be booked.
Opening hours remain 8.30am - 6.00pm on weekdays and Saturday 8.30am - midday. Our emergency phone line is still available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our online click and collect shop remains open for food, dental and grooming products. To peruse the shop Go to
Repeat prescriptions are available online and this does help our very busy receptionists. This is done via our website and we will deal with your request as promptly as possible. It’s easy to do - simply go to the top right hand corner to register and set up your personal account.
Once this is done you will be able to order your repeat medication for each pet by selecting their name. You can then either select 'Create new prescription' (for 1st time requests) or select the pencil icon and 're order prescription' making sure that all the fields necessary are completed. You will receive emails informing you of your order's progress.
Things are changing all the time and we will continue to follow government advice. We will keep you posted on any further changes and If you need anything, please do give us a call and, as always, our friendly team will be happy to help.
Take care, stay safe and we’ll all get through this together.